Sunday, August 18, 2013

Arko Mukherjee, a playback singer for Bengali films

Hi

I am Arko Mukherjee, a playback singer for Bengali films and an Indian folk artist from Kolkata and will be staying in Europe(Berlin) from September to November. I apart from singing for bengali films and performing all over Kolkata with several folk and fusion projects, have been travelling all over France and England with international musicians and playing in festivals and prestigious venues of Europe for the past 2 years.

My entire credentials including my list of playback songs and my other live projects are mentioned in the profile attached herewith.

I would love to perform for your association and will not be needing any flight tickets from India. I will only require my transport within Europe. I have a setup of my own here and would love to discuss about the logistics if you are interested.

My contact number now in India is +919903301450

my email is arkomkz@gmail.com

looking forward to work together... thanking you,

your's sincerely,

Arko Mukherjee

My facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/arko.fiddlersgreenindia

Free Subscribe to latest news & articles
Email: